FAQs – Stream Error
Stream Error – Reload Page and try again, How to fix to watch live stream
- In case you get the message on stream: Error- Reload Page and try again there is a pretty simple fix for that
How to fix: error – reload page and try an again on windows 7, Its all about to disable the ipv6 protocol to watch the stream u can reactivate it right afterwards again but it has to be disabled to play the live stream
Step by step fix:
- First, in Windows 7, click Start and type into the search box:control panel
- Control Panel, here you select Network and Sharing Center
- Click on your internet connection that you want to modify
- Connection Status display will come up. Select Properties
- Next, you’ll see a property sheet for the network connection. Uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6; that is, TCP/IPv6. Click OK.
- Finished ! that’s all. Don’t worry about disable ipv6. IPv6 still has security holes and provides an opening for attackers to compromise your network. For now, most ISPs are using workarounds and still rolling with IPv4.
Disable ipv6 on Mac, ERROR: reload page and try again – Stream fix for Mac
- Here Choose Apple menu Then Choose System Preferences
- Click Network. Just in case Network Preference is locked, click on the lock icon and enter your Admin password to make further changes. Click Unlock
- Here you have to choose Wi-Fi
- Here click Advanced then click TCP/IP. Click on the Configure IPv6 pop-up menu and verify it is set to Off.
So now with the 2 fixed you should be able to watch live stream on stream2watch.co, enjoy for more questions contact us through our facebook fanpage here.